Tuesday, November 24, 2009

High School Teacher

It's been since a graduate high school in our island in the Philippines.I mean 15 yrs since I graduated.I was in facebook last wk.Im searching some of my old friends and classmates. Until I recognize a familiar name so I invite her.A few days later she accept me and I ask her if she know and I told her I know your mother-in-law.Then she reply that her day say Merry Christmas and she mention her dad's nickname.I stop and thinking for a short while and I told her is your dad is my teacher in highschool.Then she said YES.WHo knows that my favorite math teacher in high school is also here in United States.That teacher that IM talking to is a one smart man in Math.If you are interested to learn about his lesson on that day then you better listen to him.YOu dont need to review it over and over because it's clear and concise.I would like to thank my MAth teacher in high school because when I was in college I was proud of myself because we learn it advance in high school.TO my MAth teacher in high school "THANK YOU SIR".

No comments: