Saturday, March 1, 2008

Friends in Elementary

When I was in elementary, I dont have permanent school.We always move school from one to another.You know why? I dont know either!...My Lolo (grandpa) is a Judge in the island and My Lola is (Midwife before she promoted to Midwife supervisor) My Nanang (Mom) and Tatang (Dad) is not all time for us. There working in Malaysia for too long.So, my grandparents who took care of us. When I was in Grade 6 I met LEni Balucan.I know her before we met because her parents and my parents are a good friend of mine but we really not know each other like true friends. I move from other school where Leni is? Until we become good friends like sisters.We become classmate in highschool until fourth year and same section every year.After we graduate high school there petition was approved and they moved to hawaii.But still we are communicating.When I was in College she still write me....but no dollar ha ha ha...When I work in Manila we still email each other. ANd, Im here in texas now,we are still communicating talking on the phone for almost an hour,chatting for almost 3 hours....I dont why?but we just talk over and over like crazy.But you know what,we treasure our friendship..Even once we never fight or anything...but we are joking and be frank to each other.Since I arrived here we never met yet.They move back in Hawaii and Im here in texas.Hope one day we could met.Isnt that Amazing.

No comments: