Thursday, March 13, 2008

I met friends in Friendster

In friendster I met so many good friends. I joined a group, a few days later somebody send me a message saying that she likes me. Wow! and I like her too.We shared many things in common.Then one day she called.What a surprised? We been talking for too long over the phone like we really met before.But were ain't? Im talking about Ate Joy. She's a good Ate, a good friend.I dont dought it why I admire her. Then, I met Ate Liz through Ate Joy, she's so funny also my Friendship Jessiete she's the one who send me bagoong.YUmmmy!....Could you believe that.We never met before but the trust of friendship is there. I love them so much.

1 comment:

rojoy said...

Oh Maridee that was a touching word, thank you. I appreciate the sisterhood we have. Hope well meet one of this day. God permit.