Friday, June 6, 2008

First and last

Got this tag from my new friend kate. Im sorry my dear friend Im too late.Huh! is this real or just for fun ha ha ha.

Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFabulous 8. Filipino love stories 9. A Mom's Note 10. Tasteful Voyage 11.Cheerful's Journey 12. Katelove's, 13 Amazing Friendship 14.(your blog here...)

F I R S T :
* First real job: Admin Oficer
* First screen name: Cookie
* First funeral: My Aunt
* First pet: I think dog...
* First piercing: Ear piercing
* First tattoo: never,I hate it!
* First credit card: HSBC
* First kiss: of course my parents
* First enemy: dont remember

L A S T:
* Last car ride: Yesterday...
* Last kiss: Just a while ago

Im passing this to Beth

No comments: