Monday, March 31, 2008

Healthier, Happier, Furry Friends

Man's Best Friend? He chews the furniture, soils the rug, and slobbers over everything else. Some pal! BArking when were trying to sleep hogging our favorite chair when we're the ones who are dog tired. ANd kittypuss? This descendent of the KING OF BEASTS spends most of her walking hours ignoring us, as if dignified arrogance were her noble birthright. And the rest of the time? Usually she's chocking on her own furballs in front of your dinner guests.ha ha ha.I work with Alice and she had cat an dogs inside the house.I love dogs but I dont want on my own house ha ha ha.But her dog name Lucy,I just love her.She's so smart.We love them anyway. With all this pet love going around, there are sure to be times when we wonder am I doing right by FIDO? Is Kittypuss getting the care she deserves? and whne they misbehave, we surely why they sometimes make trouble right on their own home turf.Ha ha ha...I could say this,because me personally seen this everyday.The important is discpline your dog/cat,pats and treats for Petulant Pups every time a job is well done.ANyway, they are man's best friend.

No comments: