Thursday, March 13, 2008

Trusted Friend

I work at Philamlife for 5 yrs.There are too many temptation in the office.Opps not temptation like what you think. It's the so called "pautang" anything you want we have that in the office food,cellphones,clothes, gift cheque,shoes etc. Annalyn is my officemate.We been friends for two year and I like her and trusted her.Shes a quite person like me that's why we click each othe.We share,we laugh, we go home together.I dont call it shes my bestfriend,just friends. One day she ask me she want to borrow a gift cheque if she could guarantor me since Mr.Flor know me better.Oh well Mr. Flor is the manager in the Underwriting department.So in short, I said YEs since she need it bad. The payment is good for six months. And the SM GIft cheque you can exchange it to cash but not the same amount.Anyway,a month later Annalyn was sick,she's always late coming in the office,sometimes she dont come.And one day she gone.We dont know where she is? Even her own boss he dont know where Annaly is?.SO poor MAri-Dee suffered paying the loan that she borrowed from Mr.FLor. It's a pain on my buttttt.Ha ha ha.YOu know why because I suffer for three months.Keep saving my money. So, I learn my mistake, I dont want to be a guarantor no more.It's not that I trusted you,but I dont want a headache no more. Until know I never heard Annalyn where is know.Hope shes' doing fine.

No comments: