Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Meet New Filipina Friend

Me and Alice went to wal-mart yesterday after her doctor's appoinment.When we are in the cashier paying,a woman behind me ask if I'm aFilipina..i said "YES" she said Im just curious because you dont look like filipino....binola pa ako....ha ha ha. 100% fully blooded pinoy!.....ha ha ha ha.Then she speak tagalog and I ask her if she is a bisdak or tagalog then she said bisdak....LAter on we exchange phone number,but she is not sure with her number ha ha ha....We just know each other on that minute but it sounds that we been known for to long.She looks like she's nice,Im not for sure......First impression will long last.....ha ha ha the first thing she told me is..I dont have much filipina friends because some are pretentious!....which is true...samething with me.....INFERIORITY!.....yes! because they dont response....Anyway,good friends are all over.....Thanks to Ate MErcy.

No comments: