Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A surprise....

The church always schedule an OUT-TO-LUNCh every 1st tuesday of the month.Everybody is invited.And I like this because some church member gather together,talk,share etc.So me and my hubby went this morning, it's in Iguana Joe's a Mexican Resto which is my husband's favorite place.There is a newly Iguana Joe's in Beltway 8.So, we are talking,joking about lifes the past,present and for the future,sharing about church problems and more while we are waiting our food. I order fajita beef and of course double rice with cheese and pico de gallo..When Im ready to pay our bills a group of people coming by on our table bringing a nice glass of ice cream top with strawberry singing a jolly rock happy birthday for me!I look to my hubby and tell him why did you do that? My birthday is this coming Friday not today.He told me that's a surprise honey I know that when I do this on the day of your birthday it would not be a surprise.Beside I already told them that your birthday is this coming friday and if it's ok if they will sing happy birthday to you and the manager said no problem...Anyway if it's a football game,we are an avid fans of Iguana Joe's since it open.We always eat there once a week.....Yeah,it is! his right it would not be a surprise because he been doing this to me for 3 yrs and everytime we eat on the day of my birthday I know that somebody will sing in the REstaurant.Thank you honey.....

No comments: