Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I miss her and she miss me too

YOu know who I miss!Well, it's Ate Liz, my adopted Ate from Masachuttes. Anyway I have 3 ATes in MAsachuttes...My very dear Ate's...I love you all...Finally we chat this afternoon. Im so glad we talk for a while. Actually she want to call me but Im busy with the other line talking to my cousin and I could not sto[her..For God sake! ha ha...I miss her and she miss me too. Isnt that great! Thanks Ate LIz for the time. It's been a quite time that we never talk to each other since last month if IM not wrong. And the other day we talk with friendship Jess....SHe told me that they will meet again the TREZ MARIAS.And they did! and I was so inggit inggit ha ha ha specially the food that she mention like the dinuguan and the puto that she cook...Ate Joy's recipe is not yet included on it....HOpefully one day I will met this 3 girls....

No comments: