Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thank you Alice

I would like to thank ALice for the early gifts that she gave me this afternoon. I do really appreciate.YOur like a dear Mom to me.Alice is such a good person.SHe always ask me that anything you want in this house just ask me and I will give it you.I will never do that, I just wait whatever she will gave it to me and sometimes I refuse specially if it's not really for me.I just tell her that your kids need that one.Also I tell her that I dont want to hurt your feelings but you have kids too.I dont want her kids says something bad on me.Im just happy I have a friend like Alice. Alice is 84 yrs old and not her kids visit her even once a month.Isnt that sad.Her son lives one mile where she live but nor a single call in one month.....none! I will not do that to my Mom.....again thanks and Im always praying for your good health and Pete.

No comments: