Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Beauty Secret

I got this tag from Nora. Thanks for the tag.Nora my dear,I really dont use beauty products.Im not familiar on beauty products,ha ha ha...Let see.

Here's my Answers:
My Foundation: I dont use this
My Blush: dont use blush
My Day Cream: dont use a cream
My Lipstick: I dont use lipstick .
My Essential Beauty Product: lip balm and lip gloss
My favorite Make-up product: I dont use make-up
My Perfume: Bath & Body
My Nails: I just cut my nails every wk.
My Feet: just wash it and put lotion
My hands: just lotion
Three Products to bring on a deserted island: lotion,soap,deodorant
Women I admire for their beauty: Jennifer Lopez,Julia Roberts
Women with the best Sense of Style: I dont know, I dont keep up with style.
My ultimate dream: To visit St. Peter's BAsilica in Rome
My favorite fashion Publication: Glamour & MArie

No comments: