Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Ate Liz


Today is my big sister's birthday. I dont know how old is she but she is still young and pretty. Isn't that right Ate Liz!


FOr you Ate Liz:


Im sending you a boqouet
of a dozen sweet red rose
the scent of their perfume
is sure to touch some noses.
They were carefully picked
with care specially for you
Because it's your birthday
a friend's whos always true

So accept these flowers
it means so much to me
Like our friendship's special
as roses are special you see.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!.........
iloveyou

2 comments:

azillah said...

my dear sis Maridee..wow! oh my God! this another ddedication again here here from me..aguyy..grabeh gyud nako ka happy kaayo karon and ur one of the part of it of course...How so lucky i am of having a lots of angel in life..Thanks for being one my angel MWAAAAAH!!! Love you so much

My treasure said...

Your welcome