Thursday, May 22, 2008

Everyday I met more friends

YOu know what is friendster? Yes, we are all know.It's a site that you can connect your, love ones,lost friends,classmates and more. Day by day through friendster I met some of my old classmates and friends that I never seen for years. Thanks to friendster. Last night when I check my friendster somebody leave me a message,it's Vilinita aka V. Wow! I been looking this girl for too long. We are not only friends but more than.We have a group in high school called VGAFOCS.Meaning Vicentian GIrls Are Friendly Of Course SImple GIrls.IT's not a Gang but a good group, a role model to our lower grade in high school.She is a good friend and take note she is 5'5 ft when we are in high school.Im glad we met here again online...The last time I seen her is on our class reunion, I think it's 1997 or 1998....Sorry guys,our batch always have a high school reunion everytime our classmates come home from overseas......ha ha ha.....

Not only on friendster I met good friends also here through blogging. I met lots and lots of good friends. I will not mention who are they because they are too many to mention. But to all who are in my blogrolls they are a good friends of mine.Thanks for the high technology!....

No comments: