Sunday, May 11, 2008

Thank you my friends

We just come home from our trip.I miss my blog and I check it. I have lots of message and I check Ate Liz blog since I never heard from her.Ate Joy just call me and we talk for a while.Jessiete,I miss her call. And Ate Liz blog!.....I was touch...really! These are my very good Ate's that I met online.We never met in person but it looks like that we been known for too long. These 3 girls love food....they always tease me......It's not right! ha ha ha.....but i love them..I know that they are busy like me but still they spare their time.Isnt that wonderful.....
ANd to all my friends, I treasure our friendship and "HAPPY MOTHER'DAY" to all mother's in the world.

2 comments:

azillah said...

Hello mar,how ur trip?? im sure u got a lots of fun.We will get together this saturday again. Maglutoluto mi na sab paibogon ka namo heheheh joke! Luv U!

My treasure said...

Oo nga sabi ni Ate Joy,nakakainggit naman kayo..pagkain na naman...ha ha ha