Monday, April 21, 2008

At the Park with friends

At the Park



Hey! what are you looking?



Those are the ducks.They are sleeping and I woke them up ha ha.They should be thankful I feed them.




That's my husband and Pete (Alice husband).They are watching on us while feeding the ducks and birds.Pete use walker that's why my husband and him just sit there. Sorry it's too dark Im not a professional photographer...

That's Me & Alice.Did you see me?looks like Im crazy! ha ha ha .That was yesterday.I just woke up from my nap time then suddenly my husband told me if I want to go to the Park to feed the ducks,birds and fish.Of course I will. After I was my face and brush my teeth I forgot to comb my hair.Anyway, we Invite Alice and her husband if they want to go with us since it's not too far from where we live. They are like our parents.Beside, they dont usually go anywhere except go to the Doctor then go home,sometimes to krogers then go home. We do understand they already old not like before they always travel anywhere. They have kids live nearby but they dont care their parents. And my husband love them so do I. So we went to the park with them. We have to many expired loafs of bread from the church. And Alice enjoy and Pete enjoy it.And we are happy to that they ahave a great time. And Alice dont remember that theirs a park nearby.Ha ha ha..Maybe that's what will happen to us when we are getting old.All of us are coming on that way!







No comments: