Thursday, April 24, 2008

Do you have one?

I woke up early this morning and visit some other blogs.What makes me awake is when I read Ate Joy's blog. My friends are worth millions to me.Very few people get such friends in their life time. Do you have one? Me, I have a bunch of good friends that I never met in person but deep in my heart I know them. One of them is Ate Joy.Dont ever make a mistake to loose such friend in your life time.If you have some true friends, let them know how much they worth to you. There are hundred of ways to express your strong feelings towards your friends. But the easiest and the most reliable way is sending friendship sms. ANd I would like to apologize to some of my dear friends that I could not send sms everyday.Im too busy but as what I said your never forgotten in my heart as long as you are a true friend to me.

No comments: