Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What's wrong with my friend?

I met my sister's classmate two years ago from friendster. She was in Hongkong and suddenly she got married last yr.If you are talking about funny,joking well that's her.Whatever she say,there's no chance that you will not laugh.Last night, we chat.It's been too long that we never talk to each other since she got married.I think shes busy on her papers for Spain where her husband work.Anyway, we are talking about fiesta,because it's fiesta in our town in Siquijor. I ask her if she will not go home since it's fiesta.But she answered me....she already delete the word fiesta. I ask her why? she said fiesta is just a tradition.we need to read the bible.....Ah! Wait a minute,is this a joke!!..I thought she is just kidding but she is serious.She said fiesta is just a tradition where us the bible is the word of GOd.......I was really confused on her..oN that time Im thinking that shes not a Catholic no more..maybe a different religion.We are just talking about fiesta her but she answer about the bible etc.etc. I told her I believe GOd but she answer me yes we all beleive in GOd but not only in words but we need to do it.....I said to myself something wrong here. What I did is I just ignore what she's talking on me.Im trying to change the topic but she still mention about sin......What's wrong with my friend our friend?...Does marriage change her? She's not funny no more.The friend that I know.....

No comments: