Sunday, April 6, 2008

A call from from a friend

First of all I would like to thank my dear ATE JOY for calling me yesterday. I know she been busy at work but she never ain't forget me.As what I said I admire her.Opps! to all my ATe's no jello, jello I love you all too. Anyway, we talk for a while as in a while! sharing each other,laughing,joking. It's been a while that we never talk over the phone. My friends are my treasure.Im a good friend,loyal as long as they are good to me.I dont like friends who are hypocrite,plastic....
Also, Ive got a call from Ramie from Wyoming.She is our neighbour in Siquijor. She is convincing me to join, be a member of their travel agency and at the same time you will earn and got a discount.Hey! I dont have an idea on that!Try to check the site tomorrow and look on it.Got to go bed for now. Be the doctor early tomorrow.Goodnight!

2 comments:

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

what a beautiful, super blog full of great advice and charm.

JJ :D

rojoy said...

Hi Maridee I had fun talking to you too, sagdi lang I will try to call more often pero sa weekend lang ha,