Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Man's best friend

Alice had a pet name Lucy ( dog ).And we all know that they are MAn's best friend.Yes they are.I love dogs but I dont want on my own house but Lucy I was really attached on her.You know why she is so smart and I could not explain why I love this dog..They said that poodle are smart. She chews the furniture, soils the rug and slobben over everything else. Some pal! barking when we're trying to sleep hogging our favorite chair when we're the ones who are dog tired.And she have also a cat name TOm. This descendent of the King of beasts most of him waking hours ignoring us as if dignified arrogance were his noble birthright.And the rest of the time usually his choking on his own furballs in front of your dinner guests.ha ha ha. But Alice love them,sometimes they got jealous with each other.With all this pet love going around there are sure to be times when Alice wonder.Like, Am I doing right by Lucy (dog)? Is Tom (cat) getting the care he deserves? And when they misbehave we surely wonder why they sometimes make trouble right on their own home turf.

No comments: