Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gift for Hubby

My hubby dont like gifts on his birthday.He always told me that you are the best gift that I ever had.But still I got him a present.Last week I orde online a nice polo shirt that he always wanted it.He always seen many man wearing it but I dont like it because it looks like a lawyer polo shirt!ha ha ha.Anyway,I seen online last week and they are on sale.So,I order and choose his favorite color.Last friday I got a notice from our mailbox at the post office.So, I went this morning and pick it up at the post office.When I was in the Van I told my husband this is for me I order online.My husband never ask what is in the mail except a letter for him from our family in the Philippines.When we're home I could not resist I hand it to him.I said this is my early birthday for you.He look at me......and he said I knew it's for me because you never order clothes online.I told you "you are the best gift".Then he open it.....he said finally I got this....My hubby always appreciate things what I always bought for him.

No comments: