Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How amazing the High Tech


This morning, I check my friendster.Everybody know's about friendster.I check who view my profile. I seen Lenie ZErna.She is my boardmate way back 1994 during my college days.How amazing the High Tech. this day.She is very noisy,funny & talented.OUr room is upstairs and her is downstairs near the kitchen.GOd! the dried fish (bulad) is my favorite.Every Saturday when everybody go home for weekends she always call us and invite her special breakfast the fried rice and the dried fish (bulad!)...yummy!...I miss those days.THe thing that I was surprise is she found me friendster since she dont know my last name.Second, she got married from the island of Siquijor where I come from.She always told me before that they are to many witches in the island...now she is one of the witches ha ha ha ha...IM so excited to talk about her,about how she met her husband....It's been 12 yrs since we never seen each other.I miss her.....

No comments: