Wednesday, October 8, 2008

High School Classmates

MAybe you are familiar with friendster they are the same with myspace.Friendster is a leading global online social network. Friendster is focused on helping people stay in touch with friends and discover new people and things that are important to them. IM checking my friendster last night.When I check my page and check who view my site I seen the name"Soyah".WHen I click his profile it's my classmate in highschool.So, I invite him.In a minute he accept my invitation.Then later we send message thru friendster and she ask me what is my email add so we can chat.THen we chat for a while.His already married and have 2 kids.AT this time he is in Japan for a company training.He also told me about his cousin who married a woman from the mountain.And he make fun on this because he told me his cousin is in the mountain and plant some sugar cane.It might be an ABU SAYAF member,ha ha ha.His cousin is the gwapings during our highschool days.And speaking of girlfriend he is so picky...and here it is.For me, Im happy for my classmates and Im glad we meet again here in friendster.We usually have every year reunion since our classmate move in hawaii after we graduate in high school.LAter on all of us fing our ways.Some work to other places that they could not go home.BUt here in friendster..............we met again..Thanks to friendster...

No comments: