Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ipod or mp3player

iPod and mp3player are both mp3player.The ipod is a specific brand of mp3player made by apple that has a specific set of features. Even myself dont know what are these stuff until my daughter explain it to me and she wants an ipod.ipods been popular now and very demand.It's very handy too.You can also download your favorite music.ipods use the apple iTunes software to transfer music to the music devices.Using iTunes you can store a music library on your computer,burn music from CD,videos and many other features.Isn't that cool.

So I check online and look for a cheap iPod.While surfing and looking for cheap ipod for my daughter I found this link http://www.savebuckets.co.uk/browse/consumer-electronics/audio-hi-fi/portable-devices/multi-media-players/ipod/ . I check it and I found a bunch and cheap ipods. My husband's birthday is past approaching.I need to give him a surprise present.This is perfect for him when he takes a nap.He loves to listen music.So, tonight I will order two ipods.It's very affordable.

No comments: