Friday, October 3, 2008

Thanks for the Lunch Susan

Susan arrived las night from LOuisiana.Shes working this week but she want to stop by to see her dad.WHich is nice.My hubby is in the church to early.The church distribute some relief goods todays.I call him if he can with us at the Monument Inn. This is Pete's favorite Resto and the other one is in Kemah.Well, my hubby could not go with us because they are noy yet done and he dont know what time they will finish distributing.It's awkward going with them without my hubby.I dont use on it but my hubby said just go with them and Pete's want me to go with them.Pete's want to go to Kemah but we are not for sure if they are open today because of the HUrricane Ike 3 weeks ago.So we,eat lunch at Monument Inn watch the ships for an hour.It's a seafood Resto and I lve it too but I miss my hubby his not with us.To Susan thanks for the lunch.

No comments: