Monday, October 20, 2008

Horse Training

Yesterday we drop 6 church members at the evergreen ranch for the horse training. The is having a horse riding during the fall festival next month. A good member of the church wants to share his horses for the church fund raising for free and free taining.I was there to yesterday because hubby is the chairperson. And on the spot the trainor which is the church member needs more people to train for the horse riding.He ask me,If I can do it.I said "NO" I never been a horse rider or even just let the horse walk with me ha ha ha ha.And everybody said we never been too! This is our first time! Common Mari-Dee! So hubby said just make the owner happy. So, I did the training.And I was impressed the horse are really well trained.We did a lot of training yesterday.Next week there is another training.They dont have enough time.THe festival is fast approaching.Thanks to the trainor.

No comments: