Friday, June 20, 2008

Busy day

Tomorrow Saturday our couple friends and us will meet in Ihop for breakfast. We usually do this twice or once a month. I dont want to wake up early in the morning but it's rude if we will not go.Last month I did not go with my husband I got lazy.This afternoon it's them personally call me, and I could not refuse.Tomorrow is a busy day for me.We are invited for Carlos and Kelly's birthday which is conflict.We have an appoinment to the lawyer at 11am for my daughter papers which is very important to us.And the party starts at 11am-2pm.Im sorry Kelly and Carlos we want to come but our appoinmnet was set for tomorrow.We will just drop by for a minute. At 6.30 at the ORT Methodist Church have a Holy Hop. And I always go to the Catholic Church every saturday for sunday mass at 6-7pm. Huh! everything is conflict.Hope I have to bodies.We will be there.Thi is a family life........Goodnight everyone.....

No comments: