Sunday, June 29, 2008

What a small world?

LAst night we chat with Normita.Im so happy I finally found her. It's been long, long time ago.And suddenly she mentioned our friend Jocelyn who been married here in US. So I search Jocelyn in friendster and Im glad she still using her maiden name. Since I cannot add her I leave a message and leave my email add.A few minutes her name pop up in my YM. What an incident? so in short,we been chatting with her and Normita. I found out that Jocelyn is in North Carolina and Normita is in New Zealand married a Malay. BOth of them are happy.I dont want to quit chatting last night but I was tired and Im really sleepy.It's almost past 1am and they still want to chat. My hubby is already waiting on me.I miss them.They are my close friend when I first step at Foundation University.And they dont hesitate,to be one of their friends even if Im from the province. Wish we will met again one day.What really a small world?TO you guys thanks for the time last night.

No comments: