Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MY dear sistah thanks for the call

Last Sunday Ate Joy call me.We have a pretty good conversation.And suddenly Ate Liz call Ate Joy for some business reason.Thanks Ate Joy.

This afternoon I was in wal-mart Ate Liz call me.We are talking some weird things that only us know.Right Ate Liz, ha ha .We are talking a bout diet strategy.......Honestly, I could not concentrate the stuff that I should need to buy but I could not tell Ate Liz to leave me alone because I want to talk tooooooooooooooo.....ha ha ha ha.When we are in the truck my husband ask me if I buy a filter for our aircon......Ha ha ha I remember it before ate liz call and all a sudden I forgot everything.YOu know why friends belong to our heart and we appreciate everything they did for us. Dont worry Ate Liz, it's not your fault why I forgot Im just happy you call even you are busy.Again thanks for the call....and dont work too hard.

1 comment:

azillah said...

hhahaaa. maridee..karon pa ko browse ning imong post...aguy..nakasala hinoon ko..bitaw maayo na lang nalimtam kaysa nadala na wla nabayaran kay nakalimot hhehehee..Miss you sis! lUV u