Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Do you still remember your classmates?

I miss my classmates in high school and college. I could not remember their names but the faces Im sure I could recognize. I have a close friend in college.It's Normita Sameon from dumaguete. We been classmate since 1st year-2nd year college at Foundation University.She is so sweet. The last time we met is when she visit me in the island.Since that we never seen each other no more.I been looking her in friendster , in myspace etc. but sad to say I could not find her.Im sure she's already married at this time.On my 3rd year college I move to another school until I graduate in college. Im still hoping,one day we will met. I miss her. Im also looking for Jocelyn.I know there are too many Jocelyn in this world but I could not remember her last name. Do you think it's a sign of old age? ha ha ha....I could not think what to post in my blog today.So I decided to post my long lost friends....In short "NANANAWAGAN"..

No comments: