Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finally I found her

JUst this afternoon we are talking about her and my classmates who is in Qatar.We been searching her in friendster for too long and finally I search it again this evening and I found her.She is my classmate in college at Foundation UNiversity.Just two weeks ago I post about her and her she is.She's Normita a dear friend of mine.Projects,speech subject and debate class we are together.MArdi Grass in school,she's always there for me because I never join MArdi Grass.I remember those days.Our DEan of College and BUsiness Administration will not sign our clearance unless we could not show a small ticket that we join the Mardi Grass.And Im one of them, I never join it but Normita always give it to me her ticket.She is a varsity player that's why she is exempted ha ha ha.I owe her......She also does my xerox paper in the Library every friday while me at friday afternoon I go home in the island. I remember of those days.Im a good girl in college but I always miss my family. That's why sometimes I go home in the island every friday.Anyway, Im glad I found her.....

No comments: