Monday, June 16, 2008

Plan for another vacation

This morning I got an email from my friend Ailyn. Here she is again asking when are we gonna visit them?Ang kulit noh! super!...... Supposedly, they should visit us this year but due to some reason that only them knows why they couldnt visit us here in Texas. We plan last year to attend here son's baptism but due to conflicts we are not able. So, next month we will visit them after the family reunion in Alabama.We will be driving going to Illinios to visit them. It's 8 hours from Hartselle, Alabama to Effingham Illinios. We are so excited to see her son. We just met Ailyn during our days when we are working at Philamlife. I know her better than me. SHe is the hard headed woman in the world that I know ha ha ha.Ask her.......To failures to success Im always there for her inspite of being so stubborn.ha ha

No comments: