Saturday, June 14, 2008

Do you believe in dreams?

I was dreaming this morning about my three (3) Ate's in MAssachuttes. I dream that we met on Ate Liz big yard with many trees and flowers.Ate Joy was there too but she was busy practicing for the church choir and Jessiete was there entertaining with us playing with her kids. We chat and laugh.Finally, we met in person through my dreams. I dont believe on dreams but there is a message on this dreams. I need to call them and ask how are they doing? I chat with Jessiete last night but I in a minute,shes ready to go bed.Last saturday Ate Joy call me but I take my nap because I was sick last week. Ate Liz we talk on the phone friday of last week but it did not take too long like we normally talk.She had some things to be done on that afternoon. These 3 girls I never met in person but seems like it's been a long long time that we know each other. I apologize sometimes I could not call you and miss your call. I love you gurls!.....Friendship is forever no matter waht happen,right Friendship Jess!.....

4 comments:

rojoy said...

Oh Maridee, you don't need to apologized my dear sister, ok lang oi kung wa ka ka return call. Hubby gani nmo said na iya kang pukawaon but I said no. About imo dream me bc prcticing sa choir, na kung mao na dilikado way manimba kay hadlok ako tingog, hahahahaha. Cute ha, never know bcn kit2 ta, kaw ali dinhi sa mo bakasyon ba. Magkita gyud ta. bitaw happy father's day sa u hubby ug u papa. I love You.

My treasure said...

OI te Joy,malay dreams come true,o di ba.thanks

rojoy said...

Inorder for this to come true how about ali bakasyon sab mo dinhi. Welcome kaayo mo.Pero pasensya lang sa kabus kong panimalay ha.

azillah said...

Hello Maridee..im sori sis karon pako bisita og nakabasa dinhi kabalo ka na wat's d reason hehehe...im sure that will be come true..believe on ur dreams hehehhe..welcome gyud ka sa ako palasyo...pakapinan pa og banda hehehehhe..Luvyah sis...miss you always! MWAAH